Monday, March 14, 2011

Introduction

        My name is Yarilis. I am currently studying biology at the University of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras. I am a very happy and nice person who loves to hang out with friends and have a good time. My favorite dessert is ice cream and I have a very peculiar fear. I am absolutely terrified by birds but mostly pigeons. Recently I have been obsessed with the idea of buying a beautiful Siberian Husky which is my favorite breed of dogs. I have a younger brother so most of the responsibility is put on my shoulders but this has served as a positive experience beacuse it has made me very independent and mature. A quote that I love is, "Things don't go wrong and break your heart so you can become bitter and give up. They happen to break you down and build you up so you can be all that you were intended to be.”- Samuel Johnson.

2 comments:

  1. Great photograph- you look so joyful! Your post ends with a quote that has a positive message. "Fear of Birds" - really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i am absolutely terrified... and i am posing with my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete